Tile and Grout Cleaning
With our new truck mounted tile and grout cleaning machine we are able to generate water pressures up to 1000 psi as well as heat the water up to 240 degrees which will melt and blast away years of dirt and grime from your tiled floors and walls. We clean all types of tile and natural stone such as ceramic, porcelain, marble, tumbled marble, limestone and more.
Our cleaning process to restore your grout:
- We start by coating the entire floor, tile and grout, with our commercial grade low-odor non-toxic chemical that loosens the accumulated dirt, grease, and topical residues from the grout lines and tile surface.
- After proper dwell time, we work the solution into the grout lines with a stiff brush, as well as on top of the tile surface.
- Using high pressure boiling hot water generated from our state of the art truck mounted unit, we are able to wash, rinse and extract years of soil and grease from the pores of the tile and grout, or other hard surface floors. Our flooring tool is then connected to a powerful vacuum hose, which sucks the disk to the floor, and confines the water spray inside allowing for virtually no splash-over to worry about. The vacuum hose draws away the water, along with the dirt. You will find that our process restores the grout, in most cases, 85 to 90 percent of its original appearance. Some stains will not come out because they dye the grout, but the combination of heat, water pressure and suction removes most.
- After a good thorough grout cleaning, the floor is then dried using our high powered air movers. An inspection of all cleaned areas and edges is then performed. Spot treat any areas that need it.
- Once dry, it is time to seal the grout with our KleenSeal Grout Restoration System or a clear penetrating sealer. The KleenSeal System will make the grout uniform in color and completely stain proof while the clear sealer offers some protection against water and oil based stains.
Benefits of our process:
- Extracts Dirt – Plus grime, oil and bacteria.
- Cleans Entire Surface – Tile and grout.
- Sanitizes – Super hot 230 degree water kills germs and bacteria.
- Non Abrasive- Our process will not scratch or damage polished, stained, painted or natural stone surfaces.
- Saves Money – Restoring your tiles to like-new appearance, for fraction of the cost of replacement.
Don’t replace your grout, let us restore it the professional way!
Give Grout Kleen a call today and let us show you how clean your grout should be.
Recent Blog Posts
I used Grout Kleen to clean and seal my kitchen and bathroom tiles as well as my kitchen countertops. They came on time, did a great job and were very professional. The kitchen countertops especially look amazing. I have to admit that I had hoped the kichen floor grout would come out even cleaner, but I'm a bit of a clean freak. If you are too, then I recommend the color seal, however, this was a bit more expensive. Overall, they did a wonderful job and I highly recommend them
Sheryl M. of Bedminster, NJ