KleenSeal Extended Warranty
Our KleenSeal process will provide a uniform grout color and, when maintained correctly, dirt will easily be removed from the KleenSealed grout surface. The protection will help keep grout looking clean and new by repelling dirt and common household spills. We offer a warranty provided you have Grout Kleen perform a KleenCare Maintenance Cleaning no less than 1 time every 24 months and that you follow our recommended daily maintenance procedures.
While our KleenSeal process offers a durable coating on the grout, use of harsh cleaners or abrasives will diminish the life of the KleenSeal protection and void the warranty. We recommend the use of a ph Neutral Tile & Stone Cleaner on protected grout. Following specified care and maintenance procedures must be completed to keep the warranty valid.
The KleenSeal process provides the highest degree of stain resistance. However, some things may permanently discolor or damage the grout protection i.e. nail polish, waxes, dyes, paint and other harsh chemicals.
The KleenSeal protection coating must stay dry for 7 days to cure properly. Sweep and spot clean floor as needed, but no wet mopping. Any mopping prior to the 7 days will void the KleenSeal warranty. Heavy use areas may require periodic touch up to maintain uniform color and protection.
The KleenSeal warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. The flooring is properly maintained with a ph Neutral Cleaner.
2. The damage must not be a result of a natural disaster or natural cause elements.
3. The flooring must not be maintained with harsh chemicals or abrasives.
4. The color seal stayed dry for 7 days after application.
5. The damage is not the result of unusually heavy foot traffic.
6. The flooring must not be subjected to abusive conditions or accidents such as, but not limited to, damage caused by scratching, scuffing or dragging.
7. Grout Kleen LLC provides an inspection and KleenCare Maintenance cleaning no less than 1 time in a 24 month period.
SPECIAL NOTE: If Grout Kleen LLC does not provide KleenCare Maintenance Cleaning a minimum of 1 time in 24 months then the warranty will be null and void.
What we will do if there is a manufacturing defect:
Should there be a defect in materials, we will replace or repair the defect at no cost to the homeowner.
What we will do in the unlikely event you have a claim that meets the above conditions:
In the event of a claim meeting the conditions of the warranty, we will repair the defect at no cost to the homeowner.
Recent Blog Posts
R. Davis of Branchburg, NJ