Grout can turn a good-looking tile job into a bad one if the grout is not installed properly. Curing conditions is one of the most important factors in grout color, yet is the most overlooked. Inconsistent, uneven and splotchy colored grout is often due to poor curing conditions. Changes in temperature during the first 72 hours after the grout is installed, will cause some degree of discoloration. Issues will also arise if the grout is mixed too wet when applied or wiped too quickly before it is set up. In these cases it will leave the grout uneven in color due to over-washing the grout.
You could remove all the grout and start over but that would take time, patience, a lot of dusk masks and tons of messy clean up afterwards. Or, the easy way, by calling Grout Kleen and having us apply our special Color Restoration Sealer. That’s right, it’s a colorant and sealer in 1. It will make even the dirtiest, most discolored, uneven, splotchy grout look brand new. Our special sealer will make your grout completely water-proof and stain-proof. The sealer fills in the microscopic pores of the grout leaving a water-tight, stain resistant durable layer of protection.
Call us today at 908-864-2122 for a free estimate or click here to fill out our online form and have a representative call you back within 24 hours. We can fix your discolored dirty grout!
- Efflorescence: Causes, Repair, Prevention
- Regrouting Makes Your Tile Look New
- Uneven Grout Color Fix
- Can I Color Seal Grout In My Shower Or Tub Surround?
- Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Realtors, Our Services Can Help You Sell Homes Quicker!
- Grout Cleaning for Businesses
- Why Is The Grout Cracking On My Floor?
- What is a Neutral Cleaner?
- Granite Countertop Cleaning and Sealing
- Moldy caulk in shower
- Best Way To Keep Glass Shower Doors Clean
- How to Test if Your Stone is Already Sealed
- Stone Cleaning Products
- Don’t Get Frustrated
- The Secret To Keeping A Tile And Grout Floor Clean
Recent Blog Posts
D. Kozloski of Princeton, NJ