What is the first thing you notice when you walk into a commercial bathroom, the floor. And most of the time the grout is black. Do you think it started black? Most likely not but over time and lack of professional cleaning, the dirt embeds it self into the porous grout and can not be removed with just a mop. Dirty restroom grout is a number 1 customer complaint and a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. Mops and buckets merely move soils around spreading the germs and leaving odors behind. All businesses need to have a sparkling clean restroom walls floors to avoid a negative impression.
“Cleaning” means more then just mopping and wiping. To be really clean the tile and grout need to be deep cleaned: sanitizing and disinfecting not only the floors but the tile and grout on the walls too.
Our KleenGlaze commercial tile and grout cleaning and sealing service can help kill all bacteria and allergens leaving your restrooms looking clean and respectable to the public and your employees. By having Grout Kleen do the initial hard work on your floors this enables your staff to be able to keep them looking cleaner and much easier to maintain between our cleanings.
For more information or to get a free quote on our KleenGlaze process, you may call us at 908-864-2122 or fill out this form and we will get in touch with you.
Leave a comment
- Happy July 4th
- Grout Kleen Summer Savings 2013
- Efflorescence: Causes, Repair, Prevention
- Regrouting Makes Your Tile Look New
- Uneven Grout Color Fix
- Can I Color Seal Grout In My Shower Or Tub Surround?
- Commercial Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Realtors, Our Services Can Help You Sell Homes Quicker!
- Grout Cleaning for Businesses
- Why Is The Grout Cracking On My Floor?
- What is a Neutral Cleaner?
- Granite Countertop Cleaning and Sealing
- Moldy caulk in shower
- Best Way To Keep Glass Shower Doors Clean
- How to Test if Your Stone is Already Sealed
- Stone Cleaning Products
- Don’t Get Frustrated
- The Secret To Keeping A Tile And Grout Floor Clean
Recent Blog Posts
I used Grout Kleen to clean and seal my kitchen and bathroom tiles as well as my kitchen countertops. They came on time, did a great job and were very professional. The kitchen countertops especially look amazing. I have to admit that I had hoped the kichen floor grout would come out even cleaner, but I'm a bit of a clean freak. If you are too, then I recommend the color seal, however, this was a bit more expensive. Overall, they did a wonderful job and I highly recommend them
Sheryl M. of Bedminster, NJ