As a preventive service enhancement, Grout Kleen offers a way to keep your floors looking new forever with our Color Restoration Sealer Maintenance Cleanings.
When our color restoration sealer is applied to your grout, we recommend having us back every 1-2 years (no more than 2) to perform a maintenance cleaning. This will ensure that your floors will retain the same appearance as when initially restored with our color sealing process and that the color sealer will continue to protect the grout from future staining.
A good daily maintenance cleaning routine is to use only a neutral cleaner on the tile and grout. This will prolong the lifetime of the color sealer and not damage it like other acidic cleaners such as ammonia, bleach and vinegar. By following these guidelines, Grout Kleen guarantees your grout will remain in immaculate condition for as long as you own the floor.
Residential Floors should have our Maintenance Cleaning performed a minimum of 1 time every 2 years for maximum life expectancy of our Color Restoration Sealer.
Maintenance Cleaning procedure for residential floors
- Thorough cleaning of the tile and grout to remove any surface dirt, debris and odors
- Inspect and/or repair any sealer that has been damaged. (This does not include re-applying the sealer to the entire floor)
- Final rinsing of the floor and towel dry
Commercial Floors should have our Maintenance Cleaning performed a minimum of 1 time every 6 months, for maximum life expectancy of our Commercial Sealing Process.
Maintenance Cleaning procedure for commercial floors
- Thorough cleaning of the tile and grout to remove any surface dirt, debris and/or odors
- Inspect and/or repair any sealer that has been damaged.
- Repair any grout that has cracked or deteriorated.
Failure to have Grout Kleen perform a Maintenance Cleaning at least 1 time in a 24 month span for residential floors, will void our warranty.